Saturday, 25 January 2020 17:35
For centuries, an Income Annuity was a product that produced a guaranteed income that started within the year. Now one can purchase income that starts many years in the future for pennies on the dollar. We call that a Deferred Income Annuity.
A Deferred Income Annuity (DIA) can provide you with the financial security of a guaranteed income that can begin 2 to 40 years in the future, regardless of what happens with the stock and bond markets, regardless of what happens to interest rates.
Do you have a need for any of the following:
- Stability of guaranteed, reliable income payments that can last a lifetime
- A product that acts as a personal pension plan
- Ability to defer income payments until much later in life
Then a Deferred Income Annuity might be worthy of your consideration for a part of your retirement savings portfolio.
- Income Advance - If you need some cash immediately, some future payments can be advanced to you today
- Annual Increase - You can have your payments increase to offset the impact of inflation
- Income Start Date Change - You can adjust when your income starts
- Additional Premiums - You can contribute more to your plan before your income starts
- QLAC Eligible - You can use a DIA to fund a Qualified Longevity Annuity Contract
- Single Lifetime Only
- Single Lifetime Income with Cash Refund
- Single Lifetime Income with Installment Refund (not available for QLAC)
- Single Lifetime Income with Period Certain (not available for QLAC)
- Joint Lifetime Income Only
- Joint Lifetime Income with Cash Refund
- Joint Lifetime Income with Installment Refund (not available for QLAC)
- Joint Lifetime Income with Period Certain (not available for QLAC)
Varies based on payout option selected
Would you like to know more? Do you want a proposal? We can help! Call today (800) 680-5596 or complete the form below.