Monday, 13 October 2014 16:54
There's only one investment that provides an income that cannot be outlived.
That investment is an annuity. Specifically, an Immediate Annuity.
Features of an Immediate Annuity1:
- Lifetime income - a unique benefit no other investment product has
- Inflation protection
- Surviving spouse continues to receive an income
- More income for certain health conditions
- More income during confinement in a long term care facility
- Access to principal (commutation benefit)
- Return of premium at death
Would you like to learn more about Immediate Annuities and how they can provide you with more retirement income? If you do, then complete the form below..
1Some of these features are optional. Immediate Annuities are not a commodity, there are differences in features and benefits, plus variances in payouts based on age at issue, month of issue, gender(s) of annuitant(s), current and future health of the annuitant(s), state of residence, and the type of contract selected.