Tax Free Retirement

Roth IRA
Roth 401(k)
Life Insurance

Would you protect income from a rental property?
Tuesday, 11 June 2013 13:41

If you owned a rental home that generated $24,000 per year of positive cash flow, would you pay $60 per month to guarantee that cash flow in case the home was uninhabitable due to a catastrohe, such as if it burnt down, blew away in a tornado or hurricane, or washed away in a flood?

This is what Disability Income insurance does for your paycheck -- when you get sick or hurt, and cannot work, then the insurance company replaces your lost income with a monthly check that's tax-free.

If you would like a quote for a personal Disability Income insurance policy for you, or your business, please call (800) 680-5596, or complete the form below.